Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sports Betting and the Art of the Unknown Powers

At this point in my life, Sports Betting is most certainly about money and removing me from a life of wage slavery. Enough said about that.

Beyond the everyday practicality of so called money is the aspiration that I am so much more than my physical existence would imply. In fact, I know this, but like all humankind, I must experience it on this plane of physical existence. Remote Viewing is a path, a way, an opening to a much more infinite aspect of our great being. When I nail a 3 or 4 game parley bet, I have a sensation of accomplishment that opens up this feeling of infinite potential that much more! Anyone that has correctly hit an RV target has that small moment of wonder. I live for these small moments which in their sweet time start to shift our self-conception. Enough of these moments bring a gradual paradigm shift. In the end, we end up at the beginning: sparks of the divine itself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good points to ponder. Remote Viewing is well beyond any form of monitary compensation. However, it is great to know if need be, it can facilitate that purpose